Just Another Day in Chocolate City

"Just my thoughts man - right or wrong, Just what I was feeling at the time" Courtesy Jay-Z, The Ruler's Back

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Thoughts of a married, 30-something woman, living in Washington, D.C. (yes, in the actual city *lol*)

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

It's a little scary here in the Blog World!

Hey all!

Well, I've been debating starting a blog for the last 3 to 4 months. I've been reading so many blogs, sometimes I can't keep everyone straight. *lol* Over the last 2 months, I've started to comment on the sites of my favorite bloggers. All the while, building up my nerve to start my own blog. So, without any fanfare, here I am!

I have to admit - being here in Blog Land is a bit unnerving. I've decided to just journal my thoughts and random moments from my life. So, welcome to my little corner of the Blog World. Maybe you'll visit again and share some conversation.

TDJ

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome!!!

Wednesday, November 08, 2006 10:16:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY TAYA! Bout time as funny and as smart as you are! Oh...and Imma DEFINITELY be looking for some dessert recipes over here!

Wednesday, November 08, 2006 11:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to admit, I think blogging is way over rated, however, your conversation with your grandmother was appealing and your thoughts actually interested me. I may return ONCE AGAIN!

Thursday, November 09, 2006 2:50:00 PM  
Blogger TNDRHRT said...

Welcome! Welcome!

Thursday, November 09, 2006 8:08:00 PM  
Blogger BeautyinBaltimore said...

Welcome and goodluck. It(blogging) can be something at times. I've been laid out a few times, but its all good.

Sunday, November 12, 2006 12:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home