Just Another Day in Chocolate City

"Just my thoughts man - right or wrong, Just what I was feeling at the time" Courtesy Jay-Z, The Ruler's Back

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Thoughts of a married, 30-something woman, living in Washington, D.C. (yes, in the actual city *lol*)

Monday, November 13, 2006

No Photoshop Needed

Ok, so I've changed my picutre/avatar. The original avatar that I used was from Yahoo and I selected it because I thought the outfit was cute. This morning one of my girlfriends, let's call her CSI, looked at the blog for the first time and said: "Who's that skinny white girl?" *LOL* Uh, that's supposed to me be!

So, in an effort to choose a picture that's more representative of my beautiful, big girl curves, I've changed to the pic you now see. It was in the "Apperance" section of Yahoo Avatars, under "Plus Sizes." Well, yeah, it's bigger than the teeny weeny girls, but real Plus Size it's not.

Anyway, CSI and I laughed about it because we are both beautiful, sexy, plus sized women. Never have it said that I tried to hide behind a skinny pic! *lol*
Reference the side pic and add 100 lbs! :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Avatars with fly fits is a must. LOL! We are sooooooooooo vain! ROFL!

Monday, November 13, 2006 8:05:00 PM  
Blogger layne bowden said...

cute! cute! cute!

this one definitely started my morning off with a smile! thank you for that!

peace.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 6:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh. Plus size to them is anything above a size 8.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 2:04:00 PM  
Blogger TNDRHRT said...

Plus size girls UNITE!!! LOL! Love your avatar!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 5:27:00 PM  
Blogger TDJ said...

Yes, curvy girls unite!!

@Hostess - isn't that pitiful? Isn't the "average" American woman a size 10/12?

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 9:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home