Just Another Day in Chocolate City

"Just my thoughts man - right or wrong, Just what I was feeling at the time" Courtesy Jay-Z, The Ruler's Back

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Thoughts of a married, 30-something woman, living in Washington, D.C. (yes, in the actual city *lol*)

Monday, January 08, 2007

Happy New Year!


Hey, hey Blogworld! Hope everyone had an enjoyable holiday season and that the new year has begun wonderfully. I've been sick since December 28, thus the posting hiatus. One million and one topics (ranging from the obscure and silly to the relevant and serious) have popped through my head, so I'll be sure to write something this week. Take care ya'll!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AW HELZ NAW! Why didn't call somebody? I coulda brought you some soup!

Monday, January 08, 2007 6:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww... Poor baby! Hope you're feeling better. Welcome back and Happy New Year!

Monday, January 08, 2007 8:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you know Creoleindc makes some kick azz chicken soup....which reminds me, I need to make a pot and freeze it.

Feel better soon, honey child!

Monday, January 08, 2007 10:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Hope you're feeling better!

Tuesday, January 09, 2007 12:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey lady and happy new year...please forgive my lapse in reading, but with Christmas etc., you know how things get. I also need to add you to my blogroll to make it easy for me to get to you. I wish you all the best for this year and may blessings always fall upon you.

thanks for coming by to see me :-)

Wednesday, January 10, 2007 9:11:00 AM  
Blogger TDJ said...

Thanks for all the well wishes folks! I'm feeling much better. I've been laughing all morning and I'm about to write a post.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007 12:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm new here! :)

Maybe you should have stopped with your prayers are with the families. You went off girl!

Anyway, it seems you found out that you had little in common with Hot Sauce.

I agree with you on involvement in high risk behaviors. Can’t they just rent a movie about it?

http://www.ruhoffman.blogspot.com/
Voice on Miscellaneous Matters
"Part of being a Master is learning how to sing in nobody else's voice but your own." - Hugh Macleod

Wednesday, January 10, 2007 1:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home